Long-time Orlando resident and founder of Jamison Commercial Partners (JCP), Elliott Jamison is a seasoned commercial real estate professional with more than 18 years of experience. Prior to founding JCP, Elliott spent over 5 years with Millenia Partners and spent 12 years with Realty Capital Advisors where he was a yearly top producer.
His knowledge of real estate, charisma and ability to build relationships has allowed him to grow to become one of the regions “go to” commercial real estate professionals. Elliott’s impressive portfolio boasts a diverse range of deals and is heightened by his unique and creative approach to real estate solutions. Having been involved in real estate consulting and development throughout the country, Elliott boasts widespread knowledge, market diversity and a unique “big picture” outlook.
Areas of Expertise – All things Real Estate
- Real estate development
- Site selection
- Buying, selling and leasing
- “Involved in more than 1.5 million square feet of commercial real estate development and transactions valued at over $1 billion, focusing on retail, office and medical assets.
- Awarded the Top Three Award in 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 recognizing Realty Capital’s top 3 brokers who achieved the highest revenue.
- Awarded the Austin Caruso Jr. Award in 2010 for recognizing outstanding leadership provided to a member of Realty Capital as Educator and Mentor.
- Awarded the William T. Brock Award in 2011 for applying vision, skill and persistence in overcoming obstacles to close an outstanding real estate transaction.
- Awarded the Bill Frederick Award in 2009 & 2011 for bringing honor to Realty Capital through outstanding contribution to our community or industry.
- Elliott has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from UCF, is happily married and has three boys.
- Elliott grew up in Manhattan and loves all things New York and baseball. He has been involved in coaching most of his adult life.